With many years collective housebuilding experience, here at Owl we provide homes that we are very proud to put our names to.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a business that recognises and rewards your individual contribution.
Starting as a trainee Sales Adviser or experienced Sales Adviser, how far you go will be driven by you and your personal career aspirations. If you have a natural ability to engage and influence people and are motivated by working to demanding goals and targets then we can enhance the customer service and selling skills you have to excel in our environment. We’ll provide you with a full induction and structured training programme covering a range of skills, supported by on-going advice and guidance from our Sales and Marketing teams. You’ll need your own car, and be willing to work at our busiest times – which means weekends and Bank Holidays.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience.
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
- Providing expertise in the Company’s house types, specifications, and the buying procedure.
- Using purchasing incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit.
- Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
- Maintaining the presentation of Marketing Suite, stock plots and show homes
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed.
- Conducting local market research.
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site.
Experience within a housebuilding industry would be an advantage but not required.
Like what you see? Get in touch! Your future starts here
To apply for this job email your details to Bianca.Cullis@owlhomes.co.uk